If you don't take your brand serious, why should anyone else?
Mon-Fri: 11am to 5pm
Scorpion Agency™ Freelance Club ByLaws
The name of the club is "Scorpion Agency™ FC" (Freelance Club)
Section 1. Nonprofit Purpose
This club is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and spiritual purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations or individuals that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Section 2. Specific Purpose
Scorpion Agency™ provides resources, training, and services for online businesses and individuals.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
1. to provide educational resources and online brand management services to businesses and individuals;
3. to provide a platform online, in which members/partners can collaborate with one another and help each other grow;
4. to provide opportunities for members/partners to better their personal and business endeavors;
5. to provide for-profit services, products, and memberships/partnerships related to online brand management, whereas a percentage goes towards maintenance, renewals, hosting, updates, management, moderation, research, security, events, advertising, marketing, and other club related activities or costs;
6. to sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that promote a safe, legal, cost effective, and adventurous freelance lifestyle.
The membership of the club shall consist of the Founder, Brand Manager, Project Manager(s), Virtual Assistant(s), Content Creator(s), and other highly skilled Freelance Independent Contract Partner(s)/Member(s)
Section 1. Eligibility for Membership/Partnership
Application for voting in new memberships shall be open to any member(s)/Partner(s) that support the purpose statement in Article II, Section 2 and the club founders (Founders have the power to overrule any vote pertaining to the club they founded). Membership is granted after completion and receipt of a membership application, monthly/annual dues, and a 6 month prospective/probationary period. All memberships shall be granted upon a majority vote of the board and/or by the Founders.
Section 2. Monthly/Annual Dues (Non-refundable)
The non-refundable amount required for monthly/annual dues shall be as follows:
(FC) Freelance Club Member/Partner: ONLY $146 per month or $1500 per year ($252 savings) - Automated subscription
(50+) Senior (FC) Freelance Club Member/Partner: ONLY $100 per month or $1000 per year ($752 savings) - Automated subscription
Apprentice (FC) Freelance Club Member/Partner: ONLY 10 hours per week (40 hours per Month) of remote volunteer/barter work in exchange for a temporary membership/partnership until such time as he/she is able to apply their new skills to afford a paid membership/partnership.
Vested (FC) Freelance Club Member/Partner: ONLY $6000 per 5 years ($1500 savings)
Elite (FC) Freelance Club Member/Partner: ONLY $10500 per 10 years ($2500 savings)
The above remains valid unless changed by a majority vote of the members/partners at an annual meeting of the full membership and/or by the Founder. Continued membership/partnership is contingent upon being up-to-date on membership/partnership dues.
Section 3. Rights of Members
Each member/partner shall be eligible to appoint one voting representative to cast a vote in association elections.
Section 4. Resignation and Termination
Any member/partner may resign by filing a written resignation with a project manager, brand manager, or the founder. Resignation shall not relieve a member/partner of unpaid dues, or other charges previously accrued. A member/partner can have their membership/partnership terminated by a majority vote of members/partners or instantly terminated by a Founders vote.
Section 5. Non-voting Membership
The board shall have the authority to collaborate and vote on establishing and defining categories of membership/partnership.
Section 1. Regular Meetings
Regular meetings of the members/partners shall be held at a time and place designated by the founder.
Section 2. Annual Meetings
An annual meeting of the members/partners shall take place each year, the specific date, time and location of which will be designated by the founder. At the annual meeting the members/partners shall receive reports on the activities of the club, and determine the direction of the club for the coming year.
Section 3. Special Meetings
Special meetings may be called by the founder, brand manager, or project managers. A petition signed by fifty percent (50%) of voting members may also call a special meeting.
Section 4. Notice of Meetings
eMail notice of each meeting shall be sent to each member/partner, not less than two weeks prior to a meeting.
Section 5. Quorum
A quorum for a meeting of the members/partners shall consist of at least fifty percent (50)% of the active members/partners.
Section 6. Voting
All issues to be voted on shall be decided by a simple majority of those present at the meeting in which the vote takes place or by a founders over-ruling.
The officers/managers of this Club shall be the Founder, Brand manager, and Project manager(s). All officers/managers must have the status of active members of the Club.
Section 1. Founder
The Founder shall preside at all meetings of the club. The Founder shall have the following duties:
1. He/She shall preside at all meetings of the Executive Committee.
2. He/She shall have general and active management of the business of this Club.
3. He/She shall see that all orders and resolutions of the Club are brought to the Board.
4. He/She shall have general superintendence and direction of all other officers/managers of this club and see that their duties are properly performed.
Section 2. Brand Manager
1. He/She shall have the duty of keeping the officers/project managers, club secrets, members, and any other club related materials, events, gatherings, etc. safe.
2. He/She shall be tasked with providing security and investigating internal reports of violations.
3. He/She shall maintain order at club meetings in particular, and club activities in general.
4. He/She shall ensure that members adhere to club rulings, policies, and expected models of conduct when dealing with other members or outsiders.
5. He/She shall defend club members, property, or territory from outside threats.
6. He/She shall be granted the opportunity to start a new Scorpion Agency™ FC Chapter in a State/Province that does not currently have one (Only 1 Brand manager per Chapter).
Section 3. Project Manager
The project manager shall attend all meetings of the club, and will act as a clerk thereof. The project manager duties shall consist of:
1. He/She shall record all votes and minutes of all proceedings in a book to be kept for that purpose.
2. He/She in concert with the Founder and brand manager shall make the arrangements for all meetings of the Club, including the annual meeting of the organization.
3. Assisted by a member/partner, he/she shall send notices of all meetings to the members of the Club and shall take reservations for the meetings.
4. He/She shall perform all official correspondence from the Club as may be prescribed by the Founder and/or brand manager.
5. He/She shall manage members/partners (when applicable) for team tasks/projects within a specific Chapter (1 Project Manager per x7 members in each Chapter).
Section 4. Members/Partners
The members/partners duties shall be:
1. He/She shall comply with all freelance club laws and policies.
2. He/She shall stay current in education for their respective freelance skill sets to provide top notch services.
3. He/She shall conduct ethical and professional business with all clients while a member of the Club.
Club members/partners shall not discuss or disclose information about the Club or its activities to any person or entity outside the club unless such information is already a matter of public knowledge, such person or entity has a need to know, or the disclosure of such information is in furtherance of the Clubs’ purposes, or can reasonably be expected to benefit the Club. Members shall use discretion and good business judgment in discussing the affairs of the Club with third parties. Without limiting the foregoing, members/partners may discuss upcoming events and the purposes and functions of the Club.
Each member/partner shall execute a confidentiality agreement consistent herewith upon being voted onto and accepting appointment to membership.
Section 1. Termination
Members of the club who are removed for failure to meet the minimum requirements in Article III, Section 2 and all of Article VIII of these by-laws automatically forfeit their membership and positions in the club.
All club members are hereby bound to the laws outlined below as soon as they are indoctrinated into the club.
The rules of the club will be strictly enforced. If anyone breaks them, the Officers/managers will deal with them. If these rules and regulations are broken, it could mean either immediate dismissal or suspension, whatever the Officers/Managers see fit.
Breaking any of the following Rules will be reason for immediate termination of membership/partnership:
1. Failure to pay his/her dues according to the section dealing with the paying of dues.
2. No hype. No use of heroin in any form. Anyone using a needle for any reason other than having a doctor use it on you will be considered hype. (Automatic termination of membership/position)
3. If any member/partner gets hooked on any drug that is dangerous to the club they will be helped first. Then they will be dealt with by the Officers/Managers.
4. There will be no stealing among members. (Automatic termination of membership/position)
5. Members/partners cannot belong to any other (FC) freelance clubs that conflict with the interests of Scorpion Agency™.
6. If a group or individual attacks any member/partner, the whole club shall stand behind him/her and fight if necessary. If, however, the member is drunk and aggressive and purposely starts an argument, the rest of the members will escort him/her away, or step between before trouble starts.
7. No member/partner will disgrace the club, Scorpion Agency™, club members/partners, or assets of the club in any way. (Automatic termination of membership/position)
8. No member/partner will destroy club property purposely. (Automatic termination of membership/position)
9. No member/partner will take the attitude that they don't have to help other members/partners and other members/partners don't have to help them.
10. No member/partner will go against anything the club has voted for and passed.
11. No member/partner will get together on their own and plan something for themselves at club functions. It must be brought up to the whole club and the whole club will participate in anything that is decided/voted upon.
12. The club will always stay together at functions, runs, parties, field meets, events, etc. and will not fraternize with rival freelance clubs. The only way a member will be permitted to leave the main group will be to notify the ranking Officer/Manager or whoever is in charge. When the time comes that the majority feels it is time to leave, we will all leave together. Anyone staying behind for a good reason will do so at their own risk and can expect no help.
13. Members/partners will have good attendance. Members/partners must have a good reason for not attending meetings or functions they were scheduled to attend, such as working, sickness, no transportation, and mechanical issues.
14. If you don't help out the Club in its activities and you use the Club solely for your own benefit, you will be warned. No second chances.
15. If you are arrested for any reason, notify an officer/manager or member/partner so he/she can help try to arrange for your bail or legal counsel.
16. Each club member/partner/prospect is required to maintain a valid Government issued ID or Passport in the country/state/province they are a legal citizen of.
17. Absolutely no talking about Club business to persons outside the Club.
18. If you are told you are too drunk to drive, you will turn over your keys to another member/partner. You and your vehicle will be taken care of.
19. All Club vehicles will be returned with all fluids full and in good condition.
20. Respect is to be shown to all club members/partners, officers/managers, founding member(s), vehicles' of members, spouses of members, etc. In other words, if it's not yours, 'Don't Mess with it.
21. Respect your club membership/partnership and it's brands ScorpionAgency™, OfficeDrift™, WorkCamped™, etc..
22. No fighting among each other is allowed, any punches to be thrown will be done by an Officer/Manager.
23. Members/partners shall prioritize refering new projects/clients to fellow members/partners within the club.
Each prospective member/partner has reviewed and agreed to all the above club laws, policies, and procedures prior to being indoctrinated into the club.